Software to Educate, Entertain and Inform
iEnglish is a developer and publisher of software apps and solutions, primarily for English education. We also develop and publish interactive comics apps and general content apps through our imprints Panel Nine and Imperative Press.
We have a proven track record in creating world class digital products. Here's a small sample:
- Our Alice in Wonderland app reached No.1 in the iTunes iPhone and iPad charts in Japan and we have had numerous apps in the iTunes Top Ten here. We've already sold hundreds of thousands of apps and are selling more each day.
- Our Finding Out PC application was described as "the best English-learning software for children" by Gendai Kyoiku Shinbun (Modern Education Newspaper)
- Our TIME magazine podcast reached No.1 in the iTunes podcast charts for education, being downloaded around 50,000 times each week.
- Our Classic Story Series audio books reached No.1 the iTunes education charts and has been featured twice in Apple's "Review of the Year".
- Our first comics-reader app, Dapper John was described as “Excellent - certainly one of the best presentations of comics on the iPad I've seen.” by John Freeman, former editor of Doctor Who Magazine. Comics writer David Hine said “This is a really enjoyable collection and I highly recommend it.” Neil Gaiman said “I read and really loved Eddie Campbell's Dapper John on the iPad”. Quite rightly, the app has been described as the “gold standard”.
- Our kids comic app The Phoenix has received rapturous reviews, and our newly-released SEQUENTIAL storefront app for indy graphic novels is being forecast to change the landscape for digital graphic novels and comics.
These are just a few of our many successes. So, if you're looking to work with a company who knows what they are doing, creates superb products, prioritizes the user experience, and gets stuff done on time – then get in touch.
Managing Director, iEnglish.com Limited